If you cancel your registration, the following applies:
- The $300 deposit is not refundable under any circumstance;
- Paid program fees (minus the $300 deposit) are refundable until April 5, 2013;
- No refunds are available after April 5, 2013;
- Cancellation and refund polices apply to ALL Financial Aid Students as well.
- Failure to cancel prior to the April 5 deadline will result in a bill for the full program fee. Financial aid is not available for students who their cancel program.
In order to cancel once you have registered, please retrieve your online application and select the "Cancel My Registration" button. After April 5, students must submit a cancellation form to the International Education Office.
In the event that Travel Study must cancel a program, all registered students will be notified immediately and given a full refund of program fees (including the $300 deposit).
Required Courses: Each Travel Study program consists of a required course curriculum. Students are automatically enrolled in this curriculum. These courses are mandatory and cannot be dropped. Substitutions for required courses may be requested, pending faculty approval.
Optional Courses: Optional courses may be dropped by August 23, 2013 for no penalty. After August 23, optional courses may be dropped for no refund.
More information about a program's required and optional courses can be found on each program's site under "curriculum."